Audio is an essential tool to reach blind and partially sighted people, as well as people with learning difficulties, dyslexia, or those who find it easier to listen to information rather than read it. Audio transcription services can help you to reach and support a much wider audience.
Production of audio materials
Our audio transcription service goes through the following stages:
• Your document is received.
• It is re-scripted where required, taking into account pictures, tables and diagrams.
• A master recording is produced.
• A copy of the finished master can be sent to you for approval, if required.
• Copies are then be supplied.
What can be transcribed into audio format?
We can record one-off items, such as statements or letters, or multiple copies of larger documents such as reports or accounts.