We understand how sight loss impacts lives, and so we provide the support which helps veterans and their loved ones regain what sight loss can take - independence, confidence and connections.
If you care for a blind or visually impaired spouse, relative or friend, Sight Scotland Veterans is here for you and for them. In completing the form below you are both one step closer to receiving our support.
“It’s been brilliant, really. Sight Scotland Veterans has opened up more areas for the both of us. The charity has helped Mike to be more himself and is there for the family. It’s just having that web of support.”
The support which we can offer following receipt of this enquiry can include, but is not limited to:
- Practical advice, to identify solutions that help you stay as independent as possible
- Vital emotional support, and a listening ear
- Independent living and mobility advice
- Free specialist equipment, such as digital devices and aids to stay independent, specifically for people with sight loss
- Social opportunities to meet others facing sight loss and try new pursuits – like regular lunch clubs in your area, and visits to our centres.